News and Observations from Wapella, Illinois: Home of the Wildcats.

Facebook Activity for Wapella

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Easiest Question ever on Wapella.com

"Open Question: How can I find people that are looking for Karla(Ives)Stewart from Wapella,Ill.?


Aug 11, 2007 @ 07:02 pm by
I was best known for my height 5′10-11. Auburn hair, brn eyes, and raised on a farm, and went to school, in Wapella, Illinois. I was also a foreign exchange student in Brazil. I was first married to Butch Stewart, then Jeff Glenn, and my last name now is Manceaux. My maiden name is Karla Jean Ives. I also have a full grown son, Larry “Chad” Stewart. He has given me 3 grandchildren, and I am now 51 years old."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she lost? Is there a reward?

BEP

Anonymous said...

HI,KARLA HOPE YOU'RE DOING GOOD

Anonymous said...

come to wapella.com!!!

Blog Archive