News and Observations from Wapella, Illinois: Home of the Wildcats.

Facebook Activity for Wapella

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ghoul to Goulash


Just testing the Internet here, but come on people, am I the only person who has said...if Life give you Lemons, make Lemonade, If Life gives you Ghouls, make Goulash?

Put that in quotes and there were only 3 hits on the entire Web a minute ago, none of the related to Wapella. I can put the Ghoulish quote here and get 500 hits, but can the rest of world pick it up a bit....

non sequitir picture of the Daleys, but a good one

Found this at Rural Vegan magazine

GHOULS & GOULASH
By Monica on October 13th, 2007

Last week it was 90°F here, now it is 36°F and frosting at night. Quite a change to acclimate to! Chilled to the bone this week, I thought I’d make a big pot of goulash to stick to the ribs and warm us up. Now, I realize that this looks like something the dog yakked up and I tried very hard to make it look more presentable, but it is what it is!
But aside from this mention, no one else on the entire Internet is concerned with the ghastly nature of Hungarian cuisine.





No comments:

Blog Archive