News and Observations from Wapella, Illinois: Home of the Wildcats.

Facebook Activity for Wapella

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Battle Lines are Drawn


In an exclusive to Wapella.com, many members of WHS 1982 have expressed strong feelings in the 25 year controversy between AJ Weinheimer and Rose Toohill (Rosemarie, I cannot spell) Symkavic. From a man named Steve Wynn "Al is my greatest enemy and my best friend. I am required to stay with him to the bitter end" From a JR McFarland "I have played second coronet to Al's First for long enough, I am with Toohill. Besides, Rose was an excellent PomPon Girl". A DI Toohill from Bloomington chimes in, "I have never liked Weinheimer all that much, but it would look bad for two Toohill's to be working against the class president. I'll take AJ for starters and hedge my bets at the Green Ring".


Better duck your head for this one folks.

No comments:

Blog Archive